Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Google Search, How can I tell if I'm depressed?

Are you feeling depressed? here is a long list of symptoms you may or may not be feeling.
I know what depression is, I know what it feels like, I know how to get ride of it, and most of all I know it can turn its ugly little head my way at the most unpleasant times.
Now is for sure an unpleasant time, with no insurance and no way of paying for a way to help me feel normal again, it only ads to feeling of helplessness i have towards my own life.
So then what are the other options google search? do I eat my weight in chocolate and vent, blaming others are more accurately blaming the circumstances we find ourselves in.
Do I vent to a internet blog who holds no answer because surprising it does make me feel a little bit better.
But he will still walk into that door, i'll still have to plant on a happy face because it wont help him seeing me miserable.
It wont help his feeling of failure seeing how depressed I am. Feeling this way doesn't help anything, it wont make anything better, but never the less, there it is. Like black mold, you never see it until its too late, but you know something is off because there is a funky smell in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment